Saturday, May 28, 2011

home at last

We got all moved in to our home a couple of weeks ago. It was a crazy time getting things packed and driving up here, we had to go back to SLC immediately after moving all of our things in so we could get on our plane to Boston. We didn't get to unpack much, but luckily my mom and sissy helped us a ton 
by unpacking things while we were driving home. Thanks guys

We will miss our cute little apartment, but it is definitely refreshing to have so much space here! 
Michael and I keep joking to each other that we feel like we should be brushing shoulders!

BYE UTAH!




Our trip to Boston was fantastic. I was not expecting Boston to be as great as it was. I'm not a history lover so I kept wondering how much I really would love it...but Boston is SUCH a beautiful city. 
We were there for a week. Michael went to the AACD conference a couple of the days we were out there to get smarter dentally :) The rest of the time we spent exploring the city.

{my favorite boston moments}

*SALEM* 


I loved going to Salem... I only wish I was a witch! he he
Those who know me know I love Halloween and all things eerie.
The second we walked off the commuter rail and into Salem it was 
super silent. It seemed like no one was there, and if they were they
didn't talk! The weather was all mystical..so perfect.
I am glad we got to go during a non-busy season in Salem.
Wish we could have spent longer here! 

*THE FREEDOM TRAIL*






The freedom trail really is so neat. There are so many things to explore on this trail.
My bestie Kylie kept telling me before we went to Boston that
you can feel the history
While on the freedom trail I realized she was right, and that is the best and only way to explain the freedom trail. You can literally feel the history there. It is an amazing feeling.
I loved seeing USS Constitution-"Old Ironsides".
We toured the ship, it was crazy to imagine people living their lives on the sea.

*LOOKING & WALKING*




these beauties were at the museum of fine arts... i was LOVING this!

Seriously one of my favorite things about Boston was just walking around.
We kept pretty busy with museums, shopping, etc.
but we just loved walking around and looking at all the buildings and architecture there.
The weather was rainy and cold, 
but calm an peaceful nonetheless
and I was loving walking around in that weather.

Now we have been here in our home in Ammon, Idaho for 3 days! WOO! We are getting everything all put together and it feels so good. I think I am going to be loving Idaho Falls. Today I explored downtown with my Poppa. We found some AWESOME antique shops and I can't wait to venture into them!
A postcard of our new address will be coming to you all soon 
(or as soon as I get them made)
Everyone needs to come visit.  Our spare room is ALWAYS open!!

No comments:

Post a Comment